Discipleship Training Seminars
If they're not connecting to your church, most new Christians lose interest and disengage from church and their new faith-walk within 8-12 weeks of their initial conversion. The solution is clear: Equip your people to disciple using one-on-one relationships. When you host a one-day discipleship seminar, First Steps will equip your church to disciple new Christians using one-on-one relationships and the First Steps Discipleship Workbook.
One-Day Discipleship Seminars Will:
- Equip your church with a tangible, effective way to disciple others with a foundational discipleship process designed to help new and renewed believers develop a relationship with Jesus
- Equip your church to confidently and effectively manage one-on-one relationships used in the discipleship process
- Equip your church to use the First Steps Discipleship Workbook to facilitate the discipleship process
- Instill confidence and motivate your church to care for and disciple so that you reach and keep the harvest
- Develop implementation strategies that fit your church culture
Seminars resource and equip your church to begin discipling right away. The fee for a one-day seminar is $1,500 for up to 50 attendees. Each attendee receives training and the First Steps Discipleship Workbook that they'll use to disciple others.
Contact us about hosting a seminar at your church.
We also offer half-day, in-house training seminars to equip spiritual influencers of elementary-age children. With the Discipling Your Child resource, you can lay a foundation of faith for children that they'll use for the rest of their lives.